Heart to Heart Prayer
As a ministry leader, you need resources that are versatile for your ministry needs. The resources provided in this training are designed to help you have a glimpse of how you can teach Heart to Heart Prayer to anyone.
Heart to Heart Prayer is found in every Family Encounter. Throne of my Heart is a Family Encounter can be used to learn about how God uses our 5 senses to see and hear from Him. Each session is very adaptable to your ministry context:
- In your own home: Teach your own children how they can hear from God and have a very personal relationship with Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- In Family Ministry: Purchase the Family Encounter course for each of your families and come alongside of them by meeting with them weekly online and going through the prayer time together or have a Parent Q&A online event to talk with you about their questions on spiritual formation for their kids.
- In Children's Ministry: Use the course as a teaching tool for yourself by going through the lessons, watching the illustrations and making notes about the teaching. Then teach the children your own lessons on Heart to Heart Prayer with your personal stories and experiences of hearing from God.
- In Woman's Ministry: Heart to Heart Prayer would make an excellent theme for an event at your church. Find a few women to go through the sessions with you as an intense bible study and then start planning your event! A seasonal event one Saturday morning or a Prayer Emphasis Weekend.
- In Family Ministry: Have families invest in purchasing one course for themselves and then organize a mid-week gathering for 6 weeks; discuss the teachings; have them do some activities; have families go through the Heart to Heart Prayer time together at the table. Get creative and have fun together as a family.
- A Couples Retreat: Again using the course as a training for you and a group of volunteers create a evening for couples for a date night where they not only can learn to hear from God in their own prayer lives but they can learn how their spouse hears from God and spend some time praying together for their relationship.
You can also join the public Family Encounter Facebook Group for posts you can share on your own social media groups that you create and for additional ideas!