As a Christian parent, there is nothing more important to you than knowing your children understand the sacrificial love of Jesus Christ. This 8-session interactive online course known as a Family Encounter, will have you teaching your elementary aged children the importance of biblical principles and walking in righteousness according to God’s word. Using the provided online teaching videos and collecting everyday items to create a sensory learning environment, your kids will learn the practice of coming to God in prayer and waiting on him to speak to their hearts.
Our theme for this series is The Finish Line where we are racing through life, living out the finished work of the cross of Jesus Christ. Get ready for you and your kids to encounter Jesus!
The Finish Line Sessions
- Victory Verse - Theme Verse Romans 1:17 (0:24)
- Victory Verse - The Yellow Flag - Romans 3:23 (0:15)
- Victory Verse - The Black Flag - Romans 6:23 (0:15)
- Victory Verse - The Red Flag - Romans 5:8 (0:17)
- Victory Verse - The Checkered Flag - Romans 10:9 (0:14)
- Victory Verse - The Green Flag - Romans 10:13 (0:14)
- Teaching Video - Victory Lane (3:03)
- Colors of the Cross - Review
- Activity Suggestion
Hi Church Leaders!
Customize the online Family Encounter for your church families to continue to have online interaction and connection with you and your team:
- 8 week series for a mid-week study
- 8 week series for Sunday morning lessons
- 8 sessions for families to work on at their own pace
- 5 day virtual VBS at home (combined sessions)
5 easy steps to bless your families and purchase a course for them:
- Decide how to customize the course timeline to fit your church families needs.
- Create a sign-up for the Family Encounters to include first and last name of a parent and their email address. Make sure it includes a line that states by signing up they are giving their approval to receive emails from Teachable.com for the course.
- Click on "Get Started Here." Use the name and email address of the family member who signed up to enrol in the course.
- Use your church credit card information to make the purchase.
- The family will receive an email from handle-with-care.teachable.com inviting them to create an account and start the course!
Contact me for some ideas on how you can come alongside your families if you'd like to do the Family Encounter together as a church. I can send you some themed social media posts for your Facebook or Instagram and some suggestions on how to encourage connection online and stay connected to you and your church.
Hi, I’m Leann!
I enjoy using everyday items to teach families biblical truths and foundations for the faith through Family Encounters. As you lead your kids through The Finish Line, I pray these sessions will transform your family as you bring them to the foot of the cross where Jesus declared, "It is finished!"
Founder of Handle with Care Ministries